With our clients, the Sendero team and guests at the center of everything we do as a company, we would like to take this time to address concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to reassure you that Sendero Wealth Management has a tested Business Continuity Plan. We continue to take measures to utilize this plan and protect you and our employees. Our goal is to always maintain an uninterrupted level of service that you can rely upon.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from public health officials and government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in constant communication with our Sendero team to provide information and guidance as developments unfold.
- To help prevent the spread of viruses, we’ve increased the precautions beyond those that we use each year during flu season. Employees are encouraged to wash their hands often, and while we have always made hand sanitizer available for clients and employees, we’ve added more and placed them in prominent locations. As always, any employees who are feeling ill are asked to stay home.
- All employees have the ability to work remotely, which will help keep operations functioning in an emergency. As another precaution, we have instructed employees not to travel for nonessential business.
- We are taking extra precautions at our offices with the cleaning staff sanitizing our space and the overall building throughout the day. If you would rather not visit us at our office, we understand. We will make available other ways to communicate, make transactions and conduct our daily business with you.
- As always, if we need to communicate quickly with you, we can reach you through our portal, website, over our social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn), by email, and phone.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. As circumstances continue to change, our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all of our clients, employees and guests. We can be counted on to remain vigilant and stay in touch with our clients during this time of uncertainty.