Sendero and its employees adhere to the strict honor code, “You do it right every day, even if it might hurt”. Ariel personifies this daily in his work. He enjoys creating a meaningful bond with the relationships he serves. This bond and personally engaging in finding solutions for clients. Ariel says, “I receive personal satisfaction and sense of accomplishment when I help my clients solve problems.” Ariel joined Sendero in 2017 and brings with him a passion for building a legacy of assisting clients.
- (November 2017-Present) Senior Client Relationship Specialist, Sendero Wealth Management
- Former Assistant Vice President Senior Client Associated, US Trust Bank of America
- Former Assistant Vice President Client Sales and Service Officer, US Trust Bank of America
- Former Officer, Sales and Service Associate, Bank of America Private Bank,
- Former Registered Rep for Smith Barney, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Education and Volunteer
- Series 7, 63 & 65 licensed
- Client Associate Advancement Program
- Top Performers Summit
- Young Market Leaders
- Habitat for Humanity
- Turkey Drive