For Sendero, trust is a foundational pillar to establishing strong and lasting relationships. Kaela believes that trust is built through exceptional client service. Every day she strives to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations. Since joining the Sendero team in 2019, Kaela has endeavored to build solid relationships.
- (2020-Present) Client Relationship Specialist, Sendero Wealth Management
- (2019-2020) Operations Associate, Sendero Wealth Management
- Former Operations, United Texas Credit Union
- Former Member Service Representative & Volunteer Committee President, Synergy Federal Credit Union
- Former Investment Processor, Randstad Staffing, Contracted with The Capital Group
- Former Customer Service Manager & Risk Control Lead, Walmart Stores Inc.
Education and Volunteer
- AS Applied Science in Business, DeVry University
- Volunteer, Lymphoma Leukemia Society (LLS)
- Volunteer, San Antonio Food Bank
- Volunteer, Fisher House
- Volunteer, Diaper Bank
- Volunteer, Christus Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital
- Volunteer, Witte Museum
- Member, United Way Emerging Leaders Council