Sendero was founded with the principle that details matter. In this technology driven era, information veracity is paramount. One must cull through the noise to find the clearest picture of what truly matters. For Sendero, it is extremely important to produce the highest quality asset allocation models. In his quantitative role, Rodrigo helps create models and mines for information critical to making the best investment decisions for clients. Rodrigo embodies Sendero’s passion for serving others through his unique skills marrying technology and deep financial knowledge.
- (2019-Present) Financial Analyst, Sendero Wealth Management
- (2018) Graduate Intern, Sendero Wealth Management
- (2017-2018) Research & Data Analyst, Sendero Wealth Management
- Investment Research Intern, Sendero Wealth Management
- Financial Systems Intern II, Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- Summer Analyst, Bank of Nova Scotia – Scotia Investments and Private Clients Group
Education and Volunteer
- MBA Candidate, St. Mary’s University
- BBA Corporate Finance and Risk Management, St. Mary’s University
- Series 65 licensed
- Consulting Analyst, Harvey Najim Center for Business Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Volunteer, Mission to El Salvador
- Founding Member, St. Mary’s Investments Club